You can find it at http://www.dreambigcoaching.com/blog. Head on over there now, bookmark it and subscribe to new posts via email or RSS.
A New Look for Dreaming Big
Dream Big Coaching has a fresh, new look and the blog is up again with new posts. You can also search the archives for posts from life@work from years past.
The Dream Big Coaching blog is for careerists in any stage of their career who want to love their work.
Whether you're a career launcher, a career transitioner, a career advancer or a job seeker, I've got you covered. I'm writing about topics such as:
- What it means and what it takes to "love" your work
- Maximizing your effectiveness at work
- Leadership development
- How to figure out what's next in your career
- Getting around roadblocks in your career so you can thrive
- How to succeed at your first job
- All kinds of tips to help you land the job you want
Announcing a New Resource for Job Seekers
Also new at Dream Big Coaching especially for job seekers is my new guide, The Essential Job Search Survival Guide: Three Keys for Staying Productive, Healthy and Sane.
This guide gives you the practical strategies you need to stay on track with your job search, tips and tools for combating fear and doubt, and suggestions for how to take really good care of yourself so you can approach your job search with energy and enthusiasm each day.
Click here to learn more.